Wednesday, March 12, 2008

cca

well....i tot i was gonna choose rubgy but i wanted to try sumthing else for a change like band etc etc...so...on cca day...i went to the band room and tried out diff intruments...and as usual...my mother tot it was too stationary and wanted me to join sumthing else.in the end i didnt join any cca on tht day except robotics as my 2nd cca after hours of persuasion.then came the torture talks of me joining..........................................bb!! at first i was SHOCKED tht my parents wanted me to join bb.....cuz ive always hated bb and tot marching was a wase of time.....but then i looked at the other activities in bb like the rock climbing at overnight cycling etc etc....tht i had like SOME interest in joining in...(i think they brain washed me...seriously)after abt 2 weeks...i went with my bro whose in bb,and went for the trial parade thingy.it was boring...but then i heard tht the rock climbing course was coming up.so i decided to give it a chance.and then i found myself going for the recruit training camp!!!(RTC) which was worse than hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imagine this: doing at least 200 push ups a day,doing drill for hours,doing another 100 push ups,waking up at 3 in the morning to do defaulters(which is a HELLISH ''exercise'' where u run do push ups etc etc etc) and all sorts of things.....and u noe wht RTC is like.....Ans:hell

No comments: